Wednesday, 14 January 2015

First new in 2015 - Look

I had a haircut!
Before

After

I thought I could do a new look on top of a superstitious thought since 2014 was so damn screwed.

I thought of it long and hard. It's been a while since I last donned short hair, and I don't remember me pretty. I also thought of who could do it for me. I was afraid of someone who is too creative or someone who know me and gets too opinionated.

In the end, I went to a friend. Not before threatening to burn his salon down if he ruined it.

He did a great job. I think. The color is great and he convinced me the length is good for lazybones like me. I love it! Willie loves it too.. and compliments poured in after I posted it up. I don't get comments often so 5 is pouring, okay? ^^






The Walker Fireside Chats





post signature
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...