Friday, 28 November 2014

Thanks

I know I'd said this too many times but life has been really busy. I'm glad I didn't get too full of myself and attempted the NaNoWriMo.

The last time I updated about my life was 3rd day of my my new job and 2nd day of a week-long revision. I did finish the revision and I'm proud to say I attended every single of it, even the Saturday 10-6 that makes one wonder why would they do this to themselves.

Unfortunately, I didn't had the time to do any self-revision after, so I feel pretty screwed. Anyway, here's 5 events/notes to share since then.

I
After 6 six full days of brain activity, we were supposed to have a fun family day held by hubby's union at USS on Sunday but it rained. Non-stop. I'm not one who cared for the rides but I'm not a fan of rain and crowds together.. just a lot of stinky people..

We settled at Vivocity before having dinner with his family. It's his brother and his birthday; they have the same birth day, 5 years apart.


For the past years, we'd been celebrating in advance, because on the actual day, we celebrate our wedding anniversary. 

I know, kinda sly of me on my endeavour to combine presents for 2 occasions but I do give him separate gifts when I could. Like last year. 😄

Anyway, the year's coming to its end.. The weather is chilly, the atmosphere's lazy and giving. Here's a picture to feel that holiday season's merriment..


II.
My dear mobile kicked the bucket (again) so this page - and the others I'm updating are gonna make do with lousy pictures taken by my backup Samsung phone. No offence Note 3, but 20.7mps is a camera, not 13. I'm now having mixed feelings on getting the Note 4/Edge. I do prefer the Note's functions compared to Xperia's still much improvement needed ones.. But having such a good camera phone sort of covers all the flaws but now that it is its 3rd trip to A&E, I'm not sure. We are looking at an 1-for-1 exchange - I did have this phone for only a little over 6 months and I've never really dump it in water like the advert does. Now, where is that letter Willie said he was writing for me to Sony?

III.
My lack of wardrobe functionality in the formal department due to the switch in working environment calls for a good shopping spree. It's not even formal that's needed, it's casual smart. I hate that phrase, it confuses me.

Anyway, I did one last week at where my MIL works and who also has a good eye for fashion and taste. Apparel shopping with your fashionable MIL would be more fun if you're not bigger (size) than her and everything makes you looked pregnant. I had to directly imply that I'm not.

And I didn't really picked any office wear.  LOL
Unless if this one counts.
I also love one top that says "Attitude". ^^

IV.
I wanted this to have a post by itself but I'm afraid I won't have time for it till mid Dec and may just eventually gave up on it.. so here's to my honey's birthday and our anniversary..

We didn't used to do this but I felt sorry that we occupied his birthday with our anniversary and he didn't really get to celebrate it and feel like a special birthday boy, I told him we could do it a day before. He insisted it's fine and it won't change the fact we're not celebrating his birthday on the actual day BUT he gets to decide on dinner.

He picked Manna Story~
I guess it's a win-win.

And we did so much shopping in the past month I had no idea what to get him any more. I went with the "Annual Renewal of the Matrimonial agreement" LOL.

He, however, got me some really pretty bag charms we found while walking off dinner.

Purple Piggy

Eeyore

V.
After 2+ exhausting weeks, the inside is finally falling apart, and as I lay in bed now with flu medicine taking effect,  I no longer know what I'm saying. Nope. There's nothing I'd like to share about my new job as there's nothing politically correct and diplomatic ways to do so. So there, ta-ta.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving! I thank you for (still) reading and following any of my pages. I DO know how boring I can get.
(Though I know y'all are more excited for Black Friday) ;)


p/s: if anyone's thinking I didn't do BellaBox for November because I was busy, nope, it was just disappointing.



oh hey, Friday!
Linking up
oh hey, Friday!
5 on Friday
Linking up
5 on Friday










post signature
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...