Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Favourite time of the Year


My favourite time of the year is no doubt Christmas {even though I'm not a Christian}.
I don't know what is it about Christmas, could be the forest cake, the gift-exchanging, or even the joy of shopping for a gift or simply because it's the end of the year. It makes everyone generous and so forgiving.

I used to have parties to attend and gifts to hunt. Not so much recent years being not in an office. I may be generally forgotten but I still love the air of it. Especially photo-taking along Orchard Road when the Christmas lightings are up. It's an annual event for hubby and I. Speaking of it, I'm already looking forward to this year's!

When is your favourite time of the year?


post signature
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...