Wednesday, 19 November 2014

5 Good Buys

I suppose?

1
Miracle worker lotion
My second? Or 3rd? Ever since I started Miracle, I'm staunched. 
It totally saved my peeling at a period when everywhere's dry air condition.
This is the oil-free I use as a day moisturizer, goes great under make-up, and not too heavy for humid Singapore.

2
Burt's Bee lip balm
I can never have enough fluid to have a non-peeling, juice lips but more than enough to keep peeing.

3
shu uemura calligraphy ink refill
Another product I swear by. The refill to the perfectest liquid eyeliner ever.

4
full of promise cream
This is my first using this but I've loved the series as much as miracle.
I'm sure I'll love this.

5
Mitju peep toes
I am really not sure why this is my first. 
These are not my best ever but these are the best in my current non-stop wave of feet woes.
I'm pretty sure I'm getting the membership. =P



oh hey, Friday!
Linking up
oh hey, Friday!
5 on Friday
Linking up
5 on Friday
The Walker Fireside Chats
Hump Day
Happenings










post signature
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...