Monday, 13 October 2014

The Cat Cafe

I do not have a Fall recipe for today's #Blogtober14 prompt, in fact, I do not have any recipe. *bad wife*
So today, I'm sharing this cool place we spend a great time last week.
Okay, we even have a logo now.. This shit is getting real..

Last Friday, we went to The Cat Cafe.


Cat cafes are popping up on the island this year, I'm not sure if this is the first or last, definitely not the largest I heard, but it's the only (says Willie) that charge by entry, instead of hour basis. So, for $15 per pax, which comes with a complimentary drink, you can stay as long as you shamelessly deem fit.
I'm a feline lover, but I believe anyone would have a good time. Unless you HATE animals. These kitties are too adorable to dislike.

What I didn't like:
  • Too many humans. More than double the number of cats.
  • Man, is it hot or hot?
Apart that, we had a chilling lazy afternoon..

10-10-2014 5-41-14 PM
Us, with Butter who slept till dinner.



(=^・ェ・^=)


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...