Saturday, 25 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


Let's put first things first, thank you Becky for your nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award!

I've been seeing this award around. Out of curiosity, I searched for the origin of the award. Because all I see were nominations, and nominating is not getting it, right? And, I'm curious as to who's actually awarding it.

Turns out, there're many curiosity cats like me and though I couldn't reach the very origin, it's somewhat acknowledged that this is an award to motivate fellow blogs and just passing it on (almost like a chain letter), and they're many variants of both the award and it's badge.

Nonetheless, I'm just glad someone likes what I'd written. The pleasure is mine.

Now, I'd get down to accomplishing my roles to accept this honor.


Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the Lovely blog award logo onto your post/ blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire/ read and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.

Okay.. Two done.. Here's 7 facts about me~
  1. If this is your first visit - Hi! - or not, and haven't realized, I'm crazy about Purple.
  2. I dislike anything green - except green tea, which I consume on a daily basis. ( ^^) _旦~~
  3. I like to name my possessions (with Japanese accent) - my Z2 is Grapu (grape - purple), Note 8.0 is Eighto (eight - 8) and my duster is Petto (pet - 'cause it looks like a orange shih tzu).. AND my keyholder is blingbling ('cause it's the one thing bling-ing in the bag when you dig for it)..
  4. My husband, Willie and I met 17 years ago through a secondary school friend whom switched school (to his school) in her second year and she introduced us, and that is the only reason I stop hating my mum for forcing me to go to that school.
  5. I used to think sleeping is a waste of time till I "developed" insomnia. I still do but I enjoy sleeping more now.
  6. I think I have an real influence over Willie, he now wants to have cats too.
  7. Seven is my favourite digit! Though 13 is my favourite number. ;)
And my nominees are...

Just some of the many I enjoy reading. Thanks for writing!


p/s. please do not feel obligated to follow through.. just wanna let you know i appreciated your blog!



post signature
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...