Friday, 24 October 2014

24 . One Beauty Product I Can't Live without

ONE only? Really? OMG.. My brain's hurting right now..

Alright, I think I'll choose..

My new steam eye mask..
At least I can wake up without puffy eyes eh? I'd bought my 3rd pack after I tried it. I don't know what magic it is, it just comfort me and I'd sleep so well.. Sure, they do come off in the middle of sleep but I won't realize till Day 2.

Yup, that's my ONE beauty product.


Just kidding! I can't live with just that!!


2. Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash
I think cleansing is really very important, and if I could only choose one, I'll pick a 2-in-1, 'cause removing make-up is just as important! Though it'd be better to remove make-up FIRST, THEN wash up.


3. Shu Uemura Liquid Eyeliner
Not just any eyeliner, THE eyeliner. I'm always grateful when a great product doesn't go EOL and I've been using like forever.. It draws precise lines, doesn't smudge and doesn't leave a sticker-like finish. ♥(>‿◠)
I can't live without eye-lining because on the few occasions I did, I'd got concerns. Concerns like.. Are you unwell? like a You look different today. does not suffice. =/


4. Lip balm
It doesn't have to be this, and what I last learnt about the different types of Burt's Bees lip balms is they're all the same. Yes, even that ultra conditioning one. At least, that's what the Sephora lady told me when I needed real help when my chapping lips didn't really improve after like 4 of these? So, the next, I went to Watsons and got myself a Mentholatum WaterLip.


5. Miracle Water
And lastly, if I really really get to only keep one, I'll choose my miracle water. Self-explanatory eh?




Helene in Between
I'm participating in
The #Blogtober14 Challenge
oh hey, Friday!
Linking up
oh hey, Friday!
5 on Friday
Linking up
5 on Friday









post signature



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...