Sunday, 12 October 2014

12 . Best Advice Given

I don't recall much of the advice received, I think because I don't think they are worth remembering. It seems I really didn't receive any good or worthy advice that I'd live by.

There's only one that I heard more than a few times, I don't even remember the first person who told me to..

Smile


I'm not sure how horrible I look not smiling. The worst I heard was "disgruntled".


I looked like my eyes just laser-ed through your skull when I'm not smiling, I was once told. But I was actually just staring into the blank. And I do that a lot. So now, once when I remembered to, I'll pull the corners up, and smile for no apparent reason.
Yup, just for the sake of smiling. Well, it makes me look friendlier and more approachable, I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Any advice you wanna give me?



Helene in Between
I'm participating in
The #Blogtober14 Challenge



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...