Saturday, 11 October 2014

11 . If I were President?

I would be bored to death..

Looks like today's #Blogtober14 prompt is more for the Americans to fantasize.. because being a president in Singapore is really different. A bill is very much heard in the parliament before the president sees it and then pass it to be a law. He/she doesn't really participate in creating any laws.

For the sake of the post, I'll pretend I DO have the authority to. I mean, it's good for the imagination.. hehe.. ✯◡✯
source




Weekends start from Friday.
Loving me already?


You must have a license to get kids.
Some people just shouldn't breed.. Even if Singapore has low birth rate, the world on the whole is overpopulated.
I'd say quality over quantity.


Every account on the internet should must be tied to your I/C.
Goodbye keyboard warriors.


New department in the Police Force for Fashion Police.
I'm not a fashion person but some dressing just hurt my eyes.


Strict tests/courses before foreigners are to work in Singapore are to be reviewed strengthened.
Includes moral education.


Benefits and public rebates should be assessed individually instead on household basis.
My rich cousin whom I rent a room to is not going to pay for my mum's hospitalization fee.
(Not speaking for myself)


Pets should be allowed on public transports.
In a cage or carried. Owners would be fined heavily if they excrete while traveling or hurt others.
Humans who agitate these attacks would be fined double.


We should have more holidays.
11 days are pathetic. But what else should we celebrate now that we work 4 days a week?
Maybe officially make those we observe a public holiday; Mid-Autumn Festival, Thaipusam, Dragon Boat Festival etc, and more days for Deepavali and Hari Raya! I'd say no to Valentine's, it's crowded enough.

and finally..

Smelly pits? Fine $1,000.
Sorry. I'm a Smellist©. Not a racist.

Alright there.. Just some changes for a start.. LOL

Let me know if I missed any you think should be included!



Helene in Between
I'm participating in
The #Blogtober14 Challenge


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...