Thursday, 9 October 2014

09 . Last Halloween

Today's #Blogtober14 prompt is Best or Worst Halloween Memory #TBT.

Halloween in Singapore is dressing up, dolling up and clubbing, no knocking around doors for candies.. and I'm pretty much not in the action.. Hence I don't have the Best nor the Worst, how about the Last?
The closest I've got to observing Halloween is because a girlfriend's birthday falls on the day before, and even then, we've celebrated separately from her party for a few years now.. the last I went was 2010?



There are of course a lot more better disguise that night.. I remembered one lady who dressed as a doll whom look so real and intriguing but yet so scary at the same time.. And the whole night, you have a whole lot of "ghosts" and "vampires" jumping at you and boo you..

I guess that's why I'm not totally excited for Halloween..

(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)



Helene in Between
I'm participating in
The #Blogtober14 Challenge


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...