Tuesday, 9 September 2014

09. Personality

Let's talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? ;) If you know your Myers-Briggs type, tell us about it! If not, you can take this similar test and share your results.

INFP
Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(50%)  Perceiving(33%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)




I've done the Myers-Briggs assessment before, the last about 6 months ago.. I had a different result then, INFJ.
Actually, different results almost every time I did it. I can't remember all but I was an extrovert till early twenties. I was kinda surprised and to date I have no idea what could have brought that change.. But I guess, as I age, I'm slowly settling deeper into being an introvert and quite comfortably at that.

(─‿‿─)

Brave Love Blog
I'm participating in
The Blog-tember Challenge



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...