Sunday, 7 September 2014

07 . Bookworm I am not...

Today's prompt for the challenge is... What's on your current reading list? Or what have you read that you recommend?

I'm not on any books right now (I seldom read to be honest if manga is not counted) but the Mister and I currently on the Old Testament.

{source}



We're both not Christians nor do we have any beliefs really.
He does go to temple when the MIL said to, to partake in certain rituals, just the simpler stuff; offering joss incense, drinking talisman water, showering with flower bath... And it's usually just once or twice a year around the lunar new year...

We are just reading with open hearts, and with that, it's just short stories, if not a novel. Undoubtedly, it gave us more insight of the religion. I'd read a pictorial bible when I was much younger, and this just helped to fill some missing pieces of my memory of it.

Brave Love Blog
I'm participating in
The Blog-tember Challenge




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...