Saturday, 6 September 2014

06 . Currently...

A "currently..." post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, eating, etc. was today's prompt..

Erm... Nowadays, I'm...



  • doing a lot of reorganizing of photos, files, notes, even blogs.. lots of cleaning up to do!

  • celebrating a few events and hopefully some good time gathering..

  • watching Naruto.. need to catch up from 2 years back... 
  • watching documentary while I do those organizing chores...

  • thinking hard what do I actually want...

  • weighing myself every other hour to ensure I don't go over the promised weight with Hubby...

  • hoping I can finish up some of the crochet PHD (projects half done)...

  • wishing for a better future ahead!

乂⍲‿⍲乂


Brave Love Blog
I'm participating in
The Blog-tember Challenge




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...