Wednesday, 3 September 2014

03 . When I grow up I want to be....

Ahhh.. The assumption question everyone gets when they're young..
When you get older, it becomes "Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?"

But I'd like to live FOR the moment!... May I not live without worrying about the future?



Alright, I do have a wish, or many wishes, back in the kids days when future seems mysterious.
The last I remembered, was to be a wife. REALLY.
Because I have these friends where we compete everyday over everything, I think this one totally triumph over them. (Even though we said things to win over, we meant them wholeheartedly - I think. =P)

Back then, wives are generally "housewives", who as my kiddie friends claimed they are ashamed to be because married women whom has little to no education hence they stayed at home. I thought it was bull- 'cause my mum was uneducated and she's working, all because she's divorced, and she has me.

So, little me thought it would be great to just be married.
And 5 years from now? Stay married.




Brave Love Blog
I'm participating in
The Blog-tember Challenge









p/s: No mockery or contempt intended. I did had a little phobia before, that I don't ever wanna get into a marriage, because of my mum's and my view of marriage was absurd. But that's another story for another time.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...