Thursday, 11 September 2014

11 . Inspiration

Hi! 10 days had just flew past and we're 1/3 in the challenge and today's prompt is..

How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?

I'm mostly inspired by strangers, namely, YOU.
source



I love to read what's going on in peoples' life and what everyone else had to say.. I believe there is something to be learned and inspired even in the worst things. Isn't it better to learn a lesson from others mistakes rather than your own? I think the value of a mistake appreciates if it doesn't only educate the maker but also others. I feel every story inspires me. However..

my greatest inspiration gotta be my husband; the desire to spend more time with him just keeps me going and comes realisation improvements need to be made. The simplest was quitting smoking when I realised I want to live a longer life WITH HIM. And hence we both did.


What/who inspires you?



Brave Love Blog
I'm participating in
The Blog-tember Challenge




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...